idle dreams
This blog is best viewed in Explorer, in a full screen

cool places


fictionalley

I got

hugs! Give me another hug?
Get hugs of your own



e-mail me



archives

12.31.2004

http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/phelps_large.gif

This made me want to fricking cry. WHY are some people so full of hate? Just looking at it again makes me shudder. And they have the, the audacity to call themselves a church. I thought God loved everyone. I guess I was wrong. Ugh. I DON'T GET IT. What on earth did homosexuals, or Swedes, for that matter, do to this group of people? What makes them deserve this? And HOW can a church be condoning this? If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be ill. ~me~ at 5:07 PM
Comment if you...

Love me?


that was truly sickening. i don't understand either, and i really hope i never will. i don't want anything that horrible in my mind.
 
Post a Comment

* m a y s t a r *
designs
design by may modified by penni