idle dreams
This blog is best viewed in Explorer, in a full screen

cool places


fictionalley

I got

hugs! Give me another hug?
Get hugs of your own



e-mail me



archives

12.28.2004

This is dumb. No one reads this, and I have other places to write. If you'd like me to continue to post here, leave me a comment. Please, don't comment if you don't really care. If no comments, I'm hereby dropping this journal. ~me~ at 6:49 PM
Comment if you...

Love me?


penny... i love your blog. i think you should absolutely continue to post there...
 
i enjoy reading your blog alot. i know it's frustrating when no one comments, but i do read, even if i never comment. so keep it up if you have the time.
 
penni
is this penni ready
if so contact jeff@awolfeslair@yahoo.com
 
Post a Comment

* m a y s t a r *
designs
design by may modified by penni