idle dreams
This blog is best viewed in Explorer, in a full screen

cool places


fictionalley

I got

hugs! Give me another hug?
Get hugs of your own



e-mail me



archives

12.20.2004

Whoohoo! Braces off today! My teeth feel really really smooth, and kind of slimy. I'm not a big fan of the permanant retainers, because they really rather shred up my tounge--or at least they do now, hopefully I'll get used to it soon. But, I know I'd lose the other kind, so I guess I'll have to deal. I might post some pictures later if I can get hold of a digital camera.

And ARGH I hate people reading over my shoulder *HINT HINT HINT*

And answers to the lyrics meme will be coming as soon as I get a second online longer than it takes to update.



I'm listening to: Centrefolds, by Placebo. And yes, it is CentREfolds, as they are British. ~me~ at 9:11 PM
Comment if you...

Love me?


Post a Comment

* m a y s t a r *
designs
design by may modified by penni